Give Your Kids The Gift Of Creativity At Lambert Academy!
Children’s Camps are all hands on, where they learn how to read a recipe, mixing, baking, torting, sculpting, icing, fillings…all from scratch!
Making sculpted cakes and cookies has become a popular activity. And what better place to do it than at Lambert Academy of Sugarcraft! Cake and cookie decorating offer a great opportunity for young children to learn skills in the kitchen including food safety (and cleaning up after themselves). You will be amazed and proud of the creation your child comes home with.
In this decorating camp, your child will have created his/her own masterpieces and have a fun 5-days in the kitchen.
- Our class dates are coordinated for the public and private school winter, spring and summer breaks.
- Small to promote creativity in a more one on one environment.
- All supplies, tools and equipment are supplied for use during class.
- Indoor shoes and a small box to take home all of your creative works of art is all that is required.
- Weather permitting the children enjoy their lunch time outside in the playground with their teacher. (Summer Camps only, Winter Camps we eat lunch in the studio)
Kids Learn Baking and Decorating Artistic Skills Of The Pros!
Our kids camps inspire imagination, foster creativity, develops understanding of kitchen etiquette, develops understanding and how to work together with others along with self confidence in taking on new activities. They learn the kitchen is a fun and inspiring place to be.
Most importantly they have a lot of fun!
This supervised program helps young children to make new friends and stay active through a hands-on learning environment. Children engage in the complete process of mixing ingredients including icing from scratch, baking, and then how to decorate a cake or series of cookies to take home for Mom and Dad.