✅Week 4 Only: Specialty Cookies and Puffs
Join us for Week 4 of our Baker’s Dozen Series, “Learn to Make Special Cookies & Puffs.” This week is all about making small, tasty treats that everyone loves.
What You’ll Learn:
- Make French Macarons: We’ll show you how to mix almonds and egg whites to get the perfect shape and texture.
- Bake Madeleines: Learn the easy steps to make these small, tasty cakes.
- Create Profiteroles: Understand how to make the dough and filling for these light and delicious puffs.
What You Get:
- Recipes for three different kinds of small treats.
- Techniques for making fillings that taste amazing.
- By the end of the week, you’ll know how to make special cookies and puffs that look great and taste even better.
Classes run from 11 am – 2 pm, Monday to Thursday
Each of the four weeks of the course series offers a badge to be added to designated spots on the certificate. These badges signify your mastery in different baking techniques, ranging from Egg/Dairy-Free baking and Pastries to Specialty Cookies. Completing weeks allows you to earn these badges, filling up the certificate and providing a comprehensive showcase of your diverse baking skills.
Act Now — Spots are Limited
🔴 Take the First Step:
Reserve your spot now, this class is very popular, so book your spot now to learn these fun recipes!