✅Week 3 Only: Pastries & Creams, Pies & Rolls
Join us in Week 3 of our Baker’s Dozen Series, called “Learn Pastries & Creams – Become a Pro Baker.” This week is your chance to learn how to make delicious, flaky pastries and rich, tasty creams.
What You’ll Learn:
- Discover how to make Cream Pies with the perfect crust and filling.
- Learn to make Fruit Pies that showcase the best fruits of the season.
- Get creative with Crescent Rolls by adding sweet and savory flavors.
What You Get:
- Three kinds of pies and rolls to expand your baking skills.
- Real hands-on practice to make you a better baker.
- By the end of the week, you’ll be a skilled baker, ready to make a variety of pastries and creams that will impress anyone.
Classes run from 11 am – 2 pm, Monday to Thursday
Elevate Your Baking Expertise with Our Prestigious Baker’s Certificate 🎓
Each of the four weeks of the course series offers a badge to be added to designated spots on the certificate. These badges signify your mastery in different baking techniques, ranging from Egg/Dairy-Free baking and Pastries to Specialty Cookies. Completing weeks allows you to earn these badges, filling up the certificate and providing a comprehensive showcase of your diverse baking skills.
🔴 Act Now —We have limited seats because we want to give each student special attention. Reserve your spot now!